Whenever I look through photos, I travel. When I gaze at them, they stir and bring that particular moment back to life. And then I lose myself in the image. The faces, the figures, the background, the poses, the ambience, the light, the setting; all elements that illuminate the small or great story unravelling around the protagonists, perhaps even something about the location. This is what happened at Mykonos Grand!
We know nothing of their personal story. The woman in the fitted coral-colored dress and the long brown hair. The man, a breezy, summery, fresh air about him. They don’t reveal their faces. They don’t look at the camera. They are leaning towards each other in a soft embrace, two ethereal figures with the simple, timeless beauty of Mykonos island as their backdrop, seemingly unaware of the photographer’s lens, engaged in a gentle and romantic kiss.
The Mykonos Grand kiss was described as “warm, light, friendly, aesthetically perfect, optimistic, spontaneous, natural…” among many other kisses of couples in love who came here in search of the best honeymoon destination in Greece, in search of the perfect spot to start their new lives together. And they found it. At the hotel that gazes at history in the form of the sacred island of Delos across the bay, that hears the last whispers of the setting sun as it slowly dips into the turquoise sea, that is a gracious host to love and passion, that is the witness of dreams coming true, that is the starting point for dozens of couples to embark on their joint journey through life together every year and then return, again and again, to recapture a bit of the magic of those first precious moments.
We thank you for sharing your joy with us.
Contest winners received a “Magic Moments Honeymoon” package valued at €7,000!
– Four days accommodation for two with Champagne breakfast, taxes included
– 2 extra days (6 days in total)
– Transportation upon arrival and departure
– A bottle of Greek wine, a platter of fruits and traditional Greek wedding sugar candies filled with almonds (“koufeta”) upon arrival
– “Kamasutra Seduction Box” upon arrival
– A copy of “Τhe Ultimate Guide to a Sensuous Honeymoon”
– Room service Champagne breakfast on first morning
– 40-minute traditional relief olive oil massage
– A 4-course candlelit dinner at Dolphins of Delos Restaurant (excluding drinks)
– A CD anthology of romantic Greek songs
– One-hour afternoon photo shoot, including 40 printed photos
– 2 MG bathrobes to remind you of your magic moments in Mykonos
For more information on the Mykonos Greatest Kiss contest winner, please visit the Mykonos Grand Facebook page. Give your relationship a magical opportunity!